CHICAGO BOOTH EXECUTIVE PROGRAM IN EL GOUNA, EGYPT
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, in partnership with the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development, has developed a one-of-a-kind executive education program in El Gouna, Egypt.
This experiential program will help leaders use The Chicago Approach to overcome market disruption and increase collaboration across industries. The program is custom-designed for the region addressing business challenges in the market today—all taught by world-renowned Chicago Booth faculty.
- Improve management, decision-making, and leadership in times of digital, economic, and social disruption
- Discover how to use data to enhance strategic decision-making in an increasingly complex and evolving digital environment
- Develop tactical innovation tools that will help leverage outside perspectives for insights and new ideas
- Acquire the analytical frameworks to increase ROI and improve your decision-making process based on customer insights
- Learn how to anticipate disruptive market changes and act with strategic agility
- Discover what financial lessons can be drawn from recent crises to better prepare for future economic risks and operational challenges
- Learn best practices in behavioral science and negotiation techniques and develop frameworks for making sound decisions
- Identify, replicate, and nurture high-performance behaviors and work groups throughout the organization
WHY SPONSOR OR ATTEND THE PROGRAM
- EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
Experiential learning, or simply known as learning by doing, is woven throughout the program. In the serene setting of El Gouna, executives will have the opportunity to experience the outdoors, collaborate together on teams, and engage in activities that bring concepts to life outside of the classroom.
- EXCLUSIVE SPEAKERS
The program includes keynotes from distinguished practitioners speaking on current business issues. The practitioner-led topics augment the academic classroom learning experience.
- GROUP PROJECT AND COLLABORATION
Participants will learn from each other, from practitioners, and from faculty. To reinforce the learning, participants will work on a group project, which will include a presentation at the end of the program. In addition, there will be group work and activities throughout the program aimed to increase collaboration and decision-making in a team environment.
- NETWORKING ACTIVITIES
Participants will experience not only high-impact learning but also social activities over the course of the program. They will have the opportunity to expand their professional network, join group dinners and receptions, and connect with each other even after the program ends.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- 12 years' plus work experience
- English language proficiency
- Senior business executives (responsible for leading and/or managing a large team)
- Individuals identified as a high-performers within their organization
- P&L owners, responsible for the strategic direction of their department and/or business unit, managing line of business or multiple lines of business, country manager, regional head (MENA)
- Employees nominated by superiors
HOW TO APPLYThe Chicago Booth Executive Program is an application-based program and includes a formal admissions process. In order for your application to be considered complete, we require the following to be submitted through our online portal:
- Required application questions
- Letter of Recommendation