- Build organizational agility
- Manage up, down, and sideways
- Move from competing agendas to organizational alignment
- Win hearts and minds to the efforts ahead
- Drive creativity and flexibility in problem-solving
- Guide people through the complexities of change
- Leverage dilemmas to strengthen organizational strategy
- Lead your organization to seize new opportunities
- Anchor your plan of action to the real-world business challenges you are facing
- Benefit from post-program consultation with the program faculty
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program is especially recommended for leaders who are looking for new ideas, eager to engage with fellow participants in discussion and experiential exercises, and committed to implementing an action plan for change in their business, non-profit, or governmental organization.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY
"Coming from a medical background, I found the program very useful in helping me gain a better understanding of the issues that must be considered and addressed when implementing change and innovation. I now have the skills to implement my own change project in a way that will have the greatest chance to succeed." Dimulak Mwanmut, Chief Medical Officer, Nigeria LNG Ltd.