LEADING ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE
LEARN POWERFUL LEADERSHIP METHODS TO REVITALIZE YOUR ORGANIZATION.
If you are a senior-level leader guiding major organizational shift—and want to create an action plan to extract maximum benefits from new opportunities—think Chicago Booth for this 5-day leadership program.
This program is designed for senior executives who are endeavoring to guide and catalyze significant and sustainable change. If you are in the midst of, or about to initiate, important changes to processes, strategies, structures, or culture, this program is for you.
- Build organizational agility.
- Manage up, down, and sideways.
- Move from competing agendas to organizational alignment.
- Win hearts and minds to the efforts ahead.
- Drive creativity and flexibility in problem-solving.
- Guide people through the complexities of change.
- Leverage dilemmas to strengthen organizational strategy.
- Lead your organization to seize new opportunities.
- Anchor your plan of action to the real-world business challenges you are facing.
- Benefit from post-program consultation with the program faculty.
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThis program is targeted to senior executives endeavoring to guide and catalyze significant and sustainable change. If you are in the midst of, or about to initiate, important changes to strategy, culture, processes, or work roles in your team or organization, this program is for you.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY"This class, without a doubt, was the most beneficial of any I’ve taken. The balance of theory and application was tremendous. The entire class was engaging and informative. This is a must take for any leader!”
–Amy Ohde, Sr. Director, Field Development, Chick-fil-A