MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
ADVANCE YOUR M&A SKILLS.
If you're a senior-level executive who is involved in M&A activity, it's time to think Chicago Booth for our Mergers and Acquisitions program.
This interdisciplinary 5-day program gives executives the analytical frameworks and tools necessary to successfully execute mergers, acquisitions, and corporate restructuring.
- Develop a strategic plan for M&A activity and analyze strategic alternatives.
- Understand the M&A due diligence process and develop your due diligence skills.
- Understand business valuation techniques.
- Structure the deal to minimize tax consequences.
- Implement a strategy for integration and restructuring.
- Learn how to best protect shareholder value during M&A.
- Understand the use of M&A by large public corporations, privately-held middle market firms, and private equity firms.
- Learn a playbook of M&A best practices.