THE EXECUTIVE PROGRAM FOR PROSPECTIVE CFOS
BECOME A MORE EMPOWERED, IMPACTFUL FINANCE LEADER.
If you're a senior-level finance executive looking to develop your impact as a leader and drive strategic growth, it's time to think Chicago Booth for the Executive Program for Prospective CFOs.
You will sharpen your analytical skills, learn to effectively manage relationships with internal and external constituencies, and drive strategic direction to lead enterprise transformation and growth. This premier program prepares you for the role of CFO by applying cutting-edge research to the most pressing problems senior-level finance executives face.
- Identify critical attributes needed to create a high-performance environment.
- Discover the power of big data in making marketing more accountable and understand the strategic and scientific approach to marketing analytics that results in higher ROI.
- Develop a strategic plan for M&A execution and implementation.
- Examine the valuation process for global investments.
- Learn methods for calculating the cost of capital in an international context.
- Analyze the sources of financial fragility and regulatory responses.